Bridging two networks(net gear router via wireless connection and
dlink router via patch cable). I shut off the dhcp on dlink and
assiged it adn address of 192.168.0.111 When i start another pc on
the dlink, the netgear gives it a mac of the same as the wireless nic
that is part of the bridge instead of the one on the pc attached to
the dlink. I thought I had this working at one time. When I let the
dlink assing the dhcp, all works for while, but eventually the
netgear(wire to my dsl) turn over the wan to the dlink that is not
wired to dsl.

Thanks for any suggestions

Ken