Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a 'how too', or 'step by step' guild
to setting up a webserver through a DMZ? I am wondering about the
networking side of things, I have no problems with setting up the
webserver, just how to get it properly networked. All I am expecting
are pretty general steps to get to this point. Like what type of
settings will have to be changed in my router/firewall, but not how to
change them. AT the moment I have a Win2k server plugged into my DMZ
(3Com Officeconnect) but the server seems to be stuck there without
anyway of getting access out or in to it.
any help or good links would be much appreciated
Tyler