Belkin, D-Link, and Repeaters - Network

This is a discussion on Belkin, D-Link, and Repeaters - Network ; I know that this probably isn't the appropriate newsgroup for this question... if you have a suggestion for a more appropriate newsgroup - please let me know! I'm currently running a 802.11b network with a Belkin router and a mix ...

  1. Belkin, D-Link, and Repeaters

    I know that this probably isn't the appropriate newsgroup for this
    question... if you have a suggestion for a more appropriate newsgroup -
    please let me know!

    I'm currently running a 802.11b network with a Belkin router and a mix of
    Belkin and D-Link wireless adapters. I'd like to extend the range with a
    repeater, but would like to know what the best option would be. I'm
    looking at the D-Link DWL-800AP+ repeater - but I'm not even sure it will
    work on my network.

    Any suggestions for a repeater? Has anyone used the D-Link repeater with a
    Belkin router?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Belkin, D-Link, and Repeaters

    Anyone...? Anything...? Please? Maybe even just another newsgroup
    suggestion? Original question is below:

    "Otter7917" wrote in message
    newstWcnVd7cd8YghyiXTWJiw@comcast.com...
    > I know that this probably isn't the appropriate newsgroup for this
    > question... if you have a suggestion for a more appropriate newsgroup -
    > please let me know!
    >
    > I'm currently running a 802.11b network with a Belkin router and a mix of
    > Belkin and D-Link wireless adapters. I'd like to extend the range with a
    > repeater, but would like to know what the best option would be. I'm
    > looking at the D-Link DWL-800AP+ repeater - but I'm not even sure it will
    > work on my network.
    >
    > Any suggestions for a repeater? Has anyone used the D-Link repeater with

    > Belkin router?
    >
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread