peep to peer 2 win98se machines using tcp/ip - please help - Network

This is a discussion on peep to peer 2 win98se machines using tcp/ip - please help - Network ; I have 2 win98se machines that I want to network using tcp/ip. I have the cross over cable and I know it works. Please help me with a step by step process or direct me to a site that will ...

  1. peep to peer 2 win98se machines using tcp/ip - please help

    I have 2 win98se machines that I want to network using tcp/ip.

    I have the cross over cable and I know it works.

    Please help me with a step by step process or direct me to a site that
    will explain everything I need to know

    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread