online always? - Network

This is a discussion on online always? - Network ; New to networking and DSL. I'm told my computer is online as long as it's turned on. Anyway for the computer to be on, yet not be online?...

  1. online always?

    New to networking and DSL. I'm told my computer is online as long as it's
    turned on.

    Anyway for the computer to be on, yet not be online?

  2. Re: online always?

    "RB" wrote in message
    > New to networking and DSL. I'm told my computer is online as long as it's
    > turned on.
    >
    > Anyway for the computer to be on, yet not be online?

    Turn your DSL modem off, or disconnect from the computer are the easy ways.

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread