hi! I'm back with a posting in this site after almost more than 2
years.
I wanted to recollect some information, please some one help me. I use
to hear that there is a website, from which you can connect to any
site on net. This is helpful while your proxy/gateway/content filters
ban you from accessing some sites like mail, chat, sports, auto and
specially porn. One can connect to this site and type the desired URL,
this will fetch you the required website. Can you please name me some
such URLs...Your interest to answer me is highly appreciated.

cheers & regards

srihari