sir/madam,
as we are going to develop a educational s/w for children at
preprimary level we are facing some problems in deciding what platform
to choose and what s/w to use. so please help.
-we have more of graphics work.
-we have two students working simutaneously on one system.
-we will be having 4-5 systems in total in one classroom.

-----shall we go for one system as a linux sever with somewhat higher
configuration and rest as terminals (lower configuration)and each
terminal connected to the server. what configuration do you suggest
which is reasonable and sufficient.

or

-----shall we go for individual terminals with Linux 7.3, and with a
minimum of around 600 MB of free space,Minimum requirement for RAM 32
MB. (Not less than this),Minimum requirement for Hard Disk 2.1GB,There
will be no networking even among machines at one location.

-----which lanuage do you suggest - c/c++ or any browser based
software like php/python.

please help and send your suggestions as soon as possible.
my email id is bmproj2003@yahoo.com
thanks and regards
DRN