KVM switch problem - Network

This is a discussion on KVM switch problem - Network ; Hi All, Have tried a search through Google groups but couldn't find anything so, If anyone could help - or point me in the right direction... Just got a Rose Mini Vista KVM switch for use with an old AT ...

  1. KVM switch problem

    Hi All,

    Have tried a search through Google groups but couldn't find anything so,
    If anyone could help - or point me in the right direction...

    Just got a Rose Mini Vista KVM switch for use with an old AT computer
    with serial mouse and a new ATX computer.

    It works fine and I'm really please with it but - if I turn off the AT
    comp. the screen goes blank and all the keyboard LEDs flash on and off
    so I can't use the other computer.
    If I turn off the ATX comp. I can still use the other one OK.

    Not sure if this is normal or if there's anything I can do?

    Cheers
    --
    Jeff Taylor
    newjtayl@yahoo.co.uk

  2. Re: KVM switch problem

    Jeff Taylor wrote in message news:...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Have tried a search through Google groups but couldn't find anything so,
    > If anyone could help - or point me in the right direction...
    >
    > Just got a Rose Mini Vista KVM switch for use with an old AT computer
    > with serial mouse and a new ATX computer.
    >
    > It works fine and I'm really please with it but - if I turn off the AT
    > comp. the screen goes blank and all the keyboard LEDs flash on and off
    > so I can't use the other computer.
    > If I turn off the ATX comp. I can still use the other one OK.
    >
    > Not sure if this is normal or if there's anything I can do?
    >
    > Cheers

    try search digital 6 KVM

+ Reply to Thread