For over a year, I was able to communicate through MSN Messenger with
my mic & webcam. Since I have set up a network system between this
main comp and my 2 others, I can no longer use my audio & video. I
know that my audio and video works because I can see myself and see
the soundbar moving. It is just not transmitting it out. My other two
comps have no problems with it what so ever. Just my main one. I can
receive video and audio, just not send it anymore. My main comp is
connected the same way my other comps are. Can someone please help me
figure out what I need to do to fix this problem?
Thank you.
Vince