Find remote machine ip address used by JDBC - Network

This is a discussion on Find remote machine ip address used by JDBC - Network ; Hi, I am accessing a remote DB using JDBC from inside a java program. is there any terminal command with which I can see the remote machine's ip/mac address? Thanks in advance, Kiran...

  1. Find remote machine ip address used by JDBC

    Hi,
    I am accessing a remote DB using JDBC from inside a java program. is there any terminal command with which I can see the remote machine's ip/mac address?

    Thanks in advance,
    Kiran

  2. Re: Find remote machine ip address used by JDBC

    If you need ip address you can get here after that you want know the detail of that ip address get here

+ Reply to Thread