Home Network Monitor - Network

This is a discussion on Home Network Monitor - Network ; Now that I have (6) systems I want to be able to monitor them from one computer and looking for a simple network monitor, read free, to do so, just able to see if they are there and working, etc. ...

  1. Home Network Monitor

    Now that I have (6) systems I want to be able to monitor
    them from one computer and looking for a simple network
    monitor, read free, to do so, just able to see if they
    are there and working, etc.

    Also any recommendations in regards to VNC type software
    , free also, so that if the wife upstairs is having a
    printer issue I can quickly jump on her, machine, from
    my system downstairs, also need this stuff to get rid
    of (4) monitor in the computer room and remote into
    each system?

    Thanks!

    jimD

  2. Re: Home Network Monitor

    Some one mentioned Spice works could monitor devices.
    I tried it, it works OK.

    Which side of the moon?

    "PinkFloyd43" wrote in message
    > Now that I have (6) systems I want to be able to monitor
    > them from one computer and looking for a simple network
    > monitor, read free, to do so, just able to see if they
    > are there and working, etc.
    >
    > Also any recommendations in regards to VNC type software
    > , free also, so that if the wife upstairs is having a
    > printer issue I can quickly jump on her, machine, from
    > my system downstairs, also need this stuff to get rid
    > of (4) monitor in the computer room and remote into
    > each system?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > jimD

+ Reply to Thread