Deny all connections except L2TP IPSec VPN - Network

This is a discussion on Deny all connections except L2TP IPSec VPN - Network ; Hi I have setup my W2003 Server with RRAS in order to create a VPN. On the security tab I have selected to 'Allow Custom IPSec policy for L2TP connection' and entered a PSK. I can configure a Client VPN ...

  1. Deny all connections except L2TP IPSec VPN

    Hi

    I have setup my W2003 Server with RRAS in order to create a VPN. On the
    security tab I have selected to 'Allow Custom IPSec policy for L2TP
    connection' and entered a PSK.

    I can configure a Client VPN connection to use 'L2TP IPSec VPN' and use the
    PSK setup. This connection works fine.

    Is there a way that I can deny a client access to my VPN so that they can
    only connect if the type of VPN is ' L2TP IPSec VPN' rather than 'Automatic'.

    At present a client can still connect to my VPN with the connection type set
    to 'Automatic' and without entering a PSK even though I have setup the IPSec
    policy.

    Regards, MT

  2. Re: Deny all connections except L2TP IPSec VPN

    MT a utilisé son clavier pour écrire :
    > Hi
    >
    > I have setup my W2003 Server with RRAS in order to create a VPN. On the
    > security tab I have selected to 'Allow Custom IPSec policy for L2TP
    > connection' and entered a PSK.
    >
    > I can configure a Client VPN connection to use 'L2TP IPSec VPN' and use the
    > PSK setup. This connection works fine.
    >
    > Is there a way that I can deny a client access to my VPN so that they can
    > only connect if the type of VPN is ' L2TP IPSec VPN' rather than 'Automatic'.
    >
    > At present a client can still connect to my VPN with the connection type set
    > to 'Automatic' and without entering a PSK even though I have setup the IPSec
    > policy.
    >
    > Regards, MT

    You can create an access policie

+ Reply to Thread