Implementing IPSec - Network

This is a discussion on Implementing IPSec - Network ; Hi everyone, I want to implement ipsec on a small LAN, just consisting of 3-4 computers, runnig a Linux server and windows clients. What steps do I need to take in order to configure windows clients to use IPsec. Can ...

  1. Implementing IPSec

    Hi everyone,

    I want to implement ipsec on a small LAN, just consisting of 3-4
    computers, runnig a Linux server and windows clients. What steps do I
    need to take in order to configure windows clients to use IPsec. Can
    anybody help in this regard ?

    Thanx

  2. RE: Implementing IPSec

    About two posts down i asked the same question - The post titled Learn IPSEC.
    That has some useful links.

    Hope this helps

    "Ammar" wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I want to implement ipsec on a small LAN, just consisting of 3-4
    > computers, runnig a Linux server and windows clients. What steps do I
    > need to take in order to configure windows clients to use IPsec. Can
    > anybody help in this regard ?
    >
    > Thanx

+ Reply to Thread