IP address, how to find? - Network

This is a discussion on IP address, how to find? - Network ; What is the easiest way to find a home computer and or client computer's IP, subnet mask and gateway? I found my ip by pinging the client computer name. But no subnet or gateway. Thanks, Misty -- Message posted via ...

  1. IP address, how to find?

    What is the easiest way to find a home computer and or client computer's IP,
    subnet mask and gateway? I found my ip by pinging the client computer name.
    But no subnet or gateway.
    Thanks, Misty

  2. Re: IP address, how to find?

    "Mitchell_Collen via HWKB.com" wrote in message
    > What is the easiest way to find a home computer and or client computer's
    > IP,
    > subnet mask and gateway? I found my ip by pinging the client computer
    > name.
    > But no subnet or gateway.
    > Thanks, Misty

    Start > Run > cmd > ipconfig /all