Wlan adapter not found! - Network

This is a discussion on Wlan adapter not found! - Network ; Installed Xp Sp2 on toshiba a205-s5804 laptop. Managed to find all drivers however, when installing driver for Wlan RTL8187B, its states that the adapter cannot be found. I can see wlan adapter in device manager requiring driver install. Tried several ...

  1. Wlan adapter not found!

    Installed Xp Sp2 on toshiba a205-s5804 laptop.
    Managed to find all drivers however, when installing
    driver for Wlan RTL8187B, its states that the adapter
    cannot be found.
    I can see wlan adapter in device manager requiring driver
    install. Tried several wlan drivers for Xp with same result.
    Any ideas?
    tia

  2. Re: Wlan adapter not found!

  3. Re: Wlan adapter not found!