Kerio Personal Firewal 2.1.5 not working in XP SP2 ? - Network

This is a discussion on Kerio Personal Firewal 2.1.5 not working in XP SP2 ? - Network ; I have XP (Home) w/SP2. I turned OFF XP's so called "Firewall". I installed Kerio Personal Firewal 2.1.5 and rebooted. Then I created permit rules for my net apps. I then visited the website below : http://privacy.net/analyze/ ------------- relevant part ...

  1. Kerio Personal Firewal 2.1.5 not working in XP SP2 ?