Persistent policy - Network

This is a discussion on Persistent policy - Network ; Hi all, I am taking practice in making persistent ipsec policies, but I don't know on how to "display" whether a persistent policy is assigned or not. Is it possible to use netsh command? thanks in advance -- Leonardo...

  1. Persistent policy

    --
    Leonardo

  2. RE: Persistent policy

    Hi Leobis, there is no way to see the original source of policy once it
    merges into the active state of the IPsec service. So you should use
    something in the filter description (not filter list, but filter itself) to
    indicate that the policy was dynamic, local, gp, or persistent.

    "leobis" wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > I am taking practice in making persistent ipsec policies, but I don't know
    > on how to "display" whether a persistent policy is assigned or not.
    > Is it possible to use netsh command?
    > thanks in advance
    > --
    > Leonardo