RRAS Separate subnet - Network

This is a discussion on RRAS Separate subnet - Network ; our internal subnet is almost all used up. i want to the rras server to allocate from a separate subnet. if i choose dhcp, how do i specify the scope on our dhcp server? if i choose static pool, how ...

  1. RRAS Separate subnet

    our internal subnet is almost all used up. i want to the rras server to
    allocate from a separate subnet.

    if i choose dhcp, how do i specify the scope on our dhcp server?

    if i choose static pool, how do i specify a static route to the clients?

    i have told my remote user (~20) to disable "use default gateway" in the vpn
    connection.

  2. RE: RRAS Separate subnet

    Adam, you might try another newsgroup too, like Windows 2000: RAS Routing.

    "adamc135" wrote:

    > our internal subnet is almost all used up. i want to the rras server to
    > allocate from a separate subnet.
    >
    > if i choose dhcp, how do i specify the scope on our dhcp server?
    >
    > if i choose static pool, how do i specify a static route to the clients?
    >
    > i have told my remote user (~20) to disable "use default gateway" in the vpn
    > connection.

  3. RE: RRAS Separate subnet

    my bad: off by 1 in the 'post to' drop-down box.

    "Bill" wrote:

    > Adam, you might try another newsgroup too, like Windows 2000: RAS Routing.
    >
    > "adamc135" wrote:
    >
    > > our internal subnet is almost all used up. i want to the rras server to
    > > allocate from a separate subnet.
    > >
    > > if i choose dhcp, how do i specify the scope on our dhcp server?
    > >
    > > if i choose static pool, how do i specify a static route to the clients?
    > >
    > > i have told my remote user (~20) to disable "use default gateway" in the vpn
    > > connection.

+ Reply to Thread