--===============2857040407672641852==

--0-2007010901-1173257116=:85580

Hi,

After configuring the network connection for vpn in windows xp, the username accepts any format (includes special symbols, numeric and char). But, the connection is not established for some username formats even the configuration details are correct. Anybody plz help me to find whether the username format is not accepted by windows or not accepted by vpn or any? Wht else the formats can be used?

Thanks and Regards,
Anushya. G