Hello everyone,

I have 2 offices each with its own router (Netgear FVS318v3) and
internet access with a different ISP. I'm trying to get computers in
office1 to access the internet (at least http) through the router in
office2. In other words, if a computer in office1 attempts to go to a
website using a browser I want the request to go through the vpn tunnel
to the router in office2 and to use the ISP of router2.

I haven't seen anything in the Netgear documentation that describes this
scenario. I would like to know if I can configure Win2k in office1
and/or the routers to accomplish this (preferably without involving any
computer in office2). Is this even possible? If not, what is the minimum
software or hardware I need to accomplish this?

On their own, the routers are working fine and a vpn tunnel is
established between the 2 routers. I can ping computers in office2 from
a computer in office1 and windows networking is working between the 2
offices (i.e. I can see computers in the other office in 'My Network
Places' and copy files back and forth).

I appreciate and welcome any suggestions even if not specific to the FVS318.

George