--===============0065123478==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C73454.58FB7440

Dear All

We are using PIX 515E (ver 6.3)
In Checkpoint We have option for desktop security which restricts Outside
VPN users to access everything inside the Network

But in PIX can we enable any Autherization for External VPN Users
authenticated through RSA

Please Advice
My RSA Vendor has given up

Regards
Anupam
material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer. Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic
communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility,
the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail
or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking
software.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C73454.58FB7440

charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
PIX Through RSA

Dear All

We are using PIX 515E (ver 6.3)

In Checkpoint We have option for desktop security =
which restricts Outside VPN users to access everything inside the =
Network

But in PIX can we enable any Autherization for =
External VPN Users authenticated through RSA

Please Advice

My RSA Vendor has given up

Regards

Anupam

The information transmitted is intended only for the =
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential =
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination =
or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon, this =
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is =
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender =