--===============1309586491==

------=_Part_13658_2570511.1159296361779

I have this equipment
*VPN Concentrator Type:* 3005
*Serial Number:*CAM01371509
*Bootcode Rev:* Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Series Version
2.5.Rel Jun 21 2000 18:57:52
*Software Rev:* Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version
4.0.4.ADec 10 2003 19:32:50

and I need to change the parameters of the group bases but the equipment
does not keep the changes to me=85. I enter the equipment as administrator=
=85
and already tries dropping from rolls all the users and groups=85 but the
continuous problem=85. it does not keep changes in the group bases=85 and o=
n any
other created group if it accepts the changes.
some idea? , tips?

I have a Cisco document of which I want to make the Document ID: 5403

thank you very much

------=_Part_13658_2570511.1159296361779

I have this equipment
VPN Concentrator Type: 3005
Serial Nu=
mber:
CAM01371509=20

Bootcode Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Series=
=20
Version 2.5.Rel Jun 21 2000 18:57:52
Software Rev: Cisco Systems,=
=20
Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version 4.0.4.A Dec 10 2003 19:32:50

and =
I need to change the parameters of the group bases but the equipment does n=
ot keep the changes to me=85.  I enter the equipment as administrator=
=85 and already tries dropping from rolls all the users and groups=85 but t=
he continuous problem=85. it does not keep changes in the group bases=85 an=
d on any other created group if it accepts the changes. =20