--===============0129441741==

------=_Part_14844_33333252.1156886649219

I have a Cisco ASA 5520 supporting multiple VPNs - both remote-access and
Lan-to-Lan. I would like to monitor the bandwidth utilization on a single
IPSec Lan-to-Lan tunnel. The particular tunnel I want to monitor is quite
unstable and each time the VPN goes down and re-establishes itself the
interface index changes thus changing the SNMP OID used to measure the tx
and rx bytes for that respective tunnel. Is anyone familiar with a network
management app that can handle this case and continue to monitor a tunnel
over the long-term? I'm currently using MRTG and can write a script to try
to accomplish this myself but I'd prefer a cleaner solution since my coding
skills lean towards the novice side.

Thanks,
-Paul