Hello everybody =

Right now a have a vpn server on my cisco pix 525, I
wonder if I want to have more users on my vpn server,
what should i do ?? without using aaa servers for
that, using local users for my authentication
(vpngroup command).

Right now my pix accept IPsec conexion but when i try
to set up another user doesn=B4t work.

If that help I have my virtual pool for the vpn
clients against the outside interface (so the
interfaces just allow one pool I tried to put another
pool and don=B4t allow me), and also I want another pool
for other user (to allow that user to access just the
services I want).

Thanks everybody for your time =

Regards and i Hope someone can help me =

-----
Oscar Torres
Network Administrator