On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 04:52:44PM +0200, Morten W. Petersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have some remote users that need help setting up various tools on
> their computers, and we would like to be able to do this for them via
> VPN, having them for example downloading an application and starting it
> so we can access their computer.

If you don't mind the unencrypted-ness (which you probably should), why
not just get them to install VNC and run a viewer on your end in listen
mode. That way they can just connect to your listening viewer, giving
you control.

No need to even install VNC such that it has a listening socket.

--
Russell Howe | Why be just another cog in the machine,
rhowe@siksai.co.uk | when you can be the spanner in the works?