Hi,
We're configuring a VPN tunnel between a VPN-3030 in the Home Office and
a Cisco's 2821 in the field office. We need to procure a broadband
circuit for the field office and, obviously, are trying to minimize the
expenses for it(DSL vs T1). Howeverer, does anybody happen to know what
is the minimum throughput one must have for the VPN tunnel to be
sustainable?

Thanks...
Notice of Confidentiality:
**This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain
Lincoln National Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged,
confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the
Lincoln National Corporation family of companies. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken
in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. Thank You.**