--===============1338753728==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C615F7.6830F182

Hi All,

We're using PIX 515UR box as firewall and VPN both in our corporate
office. Remote users (laptops) VPN in corporate network through PIX
outside interface. The problem is that after VPN connected the remote
users cannot browse Internet using corporate gateway which is PIX inside
interface. Do I need a dedicated VPN box? Which box you recommend?
Please advice.

=20

The VPN configuration in PIX is PPTP and we have about 10 remote users.

=20

Thanks a lot.

=20

Roger

------_=_NextPart_001_01C615F7.6830F182

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi All,>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>We’re using PIX 515UR box as firewall and VPN =
both in
our corporate office. Remote users (laptops) VPN in corporate network =
through
PIX outside interface. The problem is that after VPN connected the =
remote users
cannot browse Internet using corporate gateway which is PIX inside =
interface. Do
I need a dedicated VPN box? Which box you recommend? Please =
advice.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>The VPN configuration in PIX is PPTP and we have =
about 10 remote
users.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>