--===============1001547995==

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C5FEFC.CC02B3B0

Hi;

I am using WinXP SP2 on my laptop at home and wish to =
connect to
my office Cisco VPN BEFVP41 router. The router seems pretty straight
forward. For the client can I use WinXP as my client and if so do I need =
set up any policies?

=20

Thank you for any support you can offer.

=20

=20

Bill Beck, C.E.T, A+

=20

SPRECOM Inc.

Ph. 403 284 9810 Fax. 403 284 9818

mailto:bill.beck@sprecom.com

=20

=20

Disclaimer

This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a =
person
responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended
recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or =
copying of
this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please =
notify
me immediately by telephone, 403.284.9810 and then destroy this
communication, or return it to me by mail if requested by myself. Thank =
you
for your attention and cooperation in this matter.

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C5FEFC.CC02B3B0

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>         =
   Hi;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>         =
am using WinXP SP2 on my laptop at home and wish to connect to my office =
Cisco VPN
BEFVP41 router. The router seems pretty straight forward. For the client =
can I
use WinXP as my client and if so do I need to set up any =
policies?

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Thank you for any support you can =
offer.

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

face=3DCentury> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Century;font-weight:bold'>Bill =
Beck,
size=3D1 face=3DCentury> style=3D'font-size:7.5pt;font-family:Century'>C.E.T, =
A+

face=3D"Times New Roman"> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>

face=3DCentury> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Century'>SPRECOM =
Inc.

face=3DCentury> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Century'>Ph. 403 284 9810 Fax. 403 =
284 9818

face=3DCentury> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Century'>mailto: href=3D"mailto:bill.beck@sprecom.com">bill.beck@sprecom.com ont>

face=3D"Times New Roman"> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>

face=3D"Times New Roman"> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>

face=3DCentury> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Century'>Disclaimer p>

face=3DCentury> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Century'>This communication is =
[...]

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C5FEFC.CC02B3B0--