Tina Bird wrote:
>>Check out OpenVPN. Version 2 now has a server and it all works cross

> however, openVPN is not based on IPsec, which the poster specified...

I take your point, but it doesn't mean OpenVPN is not a possible
solution to whatever scenario Somesh has.

It is proven, scalable, well supported, functional and available to all
for free.

"OpenVPN implements OSI layer 2 or 3 secure network extension using the
industry standard SSL/TLS protocol, supports flexible client
authentication methods based on certificates, smart cards, and/or
2-factor authentication, and allows user or group-specific access
control policies using firewall rules applied to the VPN virtual interface."

System Administrator
Disabled Living Foundation

Outgoing email checked for viruses with AVG Free
Sent with Mozilla email client
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

VPN mailing list