Tina Bird wrote:
>>Check out OpenVPN. Version 2 now has a server and it all works cross
>>platform.
>>
>>http://openvpn.net/
>>http://openvpn.net/howto.html

> however, openVPN is not based on IPsec, which the poster specified...

I take your point, but it doesn't mean OpenVPN is not a possible
solution to whatever scenario Somesh has.

It is proven, scalable, well supported, functional and available to all
for free.

"OpenVPN implements OSI layer 2 or 3 secure network extension using the
industry standard SSL/TLS protocol, supports flexible client
authentication methods based on certificates, smart cards, and/or
2-factor authentication, and allows user or group-specific access
control policies using firewall rules applied to the VPN virtual interface."

Regards,

Ian
--
System Administrator
Disabled Living Foundation

--
Outgoing email checked for viruses with AVG Free
Sent with Mozilla email client