If the two VPN connections are both terminated in the same PIX, then
you can't do this unless you're running the new 7.0 PIX software. It
sounds like that's not the case in this situation, so it should be
possible to make it work. The key in this case is to make sure the
access-lists that define the local and remote networks/subnets of the
site-to-site VPN tunnel include the users at the remote end of the
client VPN tunnel(s). For example, if the site-to-site VPN between
you and the parent company is configured to allow your 192.168.1.0/24
network to talk to their 10.1.1.0/24 network, and the VPN clients
connecting to your PIX are getting addresses assigned from an address
pool using 172.16.1.0/24 addresses, then you'll need to add the
172.16.1.0/24 network to the access-lists that are configured in your
router and the router at the parent site. In your router, the new
ACL line would list 172.16.1.0/24 as the source and 10.1.1.0/24 as
the destination. In the parent router the new access-list line will
list 10.1.1.0/24 as the source and 172.16.1.0/24 as the destination.
You'll also have to make sure the routing is correct at all the
involved locations and devices, since VPN's aren't "traffic
magnets". That is, the packets to be encrypted have to already be
routed in the correct directions, as if there were no VPN's - the
encryption then happens because the packets match the crypto access-
lists that are associated with the crypto map on the outgoing
interfaces.

I hope this helps - Good luck!

Dana

---