We have VPN tunnel from my company to parent company through cisco
routers
it works fine for us to acces their corporate network as long as we are in
the office

We also use VPN through PIX for the clients/users to access our network
from outside

now I want to connect to the parent company through our comany by cisco
vpn client ie
from Outside using cisco vpn client iI connect to corporate network once
i am into our network I want to reach the parent network i(intranet) it is
not working
The parent company told me to disable split-tunneling which I did still
not working is this conf possible
if so what do ineed change

thanks

Venkat