--===============0824582491==

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C5EF41.511EC190

Hello everyone

Two weeks ago we changed our Firewall from checkpoint to cisco Pix ( we have
PIX 515E ver 6.3) we are having problem with VPN .

We are using cisco vpn client 4.X ( windows xp ) connecting through linux
firewall( ip tables) with NAT this client side configuration was working
fine up until we changed to PIX from Checkpoint firewall. Only one client
can connect at a time I need some help

Venkat.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C5EF41.511EC190

xmlns=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hello everyone>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Two weeks ago we changed our Firewall from checkpoint =
cisco Pix ( we have PIX 515E ver 6.3)  we are having problem =
 with VPN .>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>We are using cisco vpn client 4.X ( windows xp =
)  connecting
through linux firewall( ip tables)  with NAT   this =
client side configuration
was working fine up until we changed to PIX from Checkpoint firewall. =
Only one
client can connect at a time I need some help =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Venkat.>>