--===============0120105906==

--0-1354359843-1130412992=:12254

hi,

i am doing project in vpn using l2tp. i got the information for tesing of vpn using windows platform through internet. but i dont know how to do testing of vpn (l2tp) in linux platform.it will be very useful for me if anyone gives the procedure for testing vpn(l2tp) between two linux PCs.
thanks in advance.
nirmala