Hi all,

I have a Cisco PIX-525 and am trying to connect it via the cisco
vpn client software(3.0) using IPSec.It's always failed to connect.I
start the debug to get details when trying to connect.The following is
the debug information from the PIX console output:

Oct 08 06:33:47 [IKEv1]: Group = ExhibitAccessgroup, IP =
61.49.235.70, Received encrypted Oakley Aggressive Mode packet with
invalid payloads, MessID = 0
Oct 08 06:34:10 [IKEv1]: Group = ExhibitAccessgroup, IP =
61.49.235.70, Received encrypted Oakley Aggressive Mode packet with
invalid payloads, MessID = 0

And, from the log of Cisco VPN client, the following information is detected:

received a NOTIFY message withh an invalid protocol id ( 0 )

Really I can not find out what kind of problem it is.Could you give me
any suggestions ? and each advice is appereacted.
Thanks

Regards
Kee W