--===============1237824065==

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C56190.2B5828F0

Hello, my name is Allen Thompson. I hope you can help me, as I have =
"no place left to go"! Basically, I have an Actiontec wireless DSL =
gateway, behind which I have 3 pc's - all connected wirelessly at the =
moment - my friend has 2 pc's behind a standard 4 port wired router - I =
have a small internal network, as does my friend at his end. What I =
would like to accomplish, if possible, is to connect the 2 private =
networks via VPN, without using any other software than windows XP, =
which all the machines are running - the primary function of the =
connection is file-sharing. I've tried setting up an "incoming =
connection" on several of my xp machines, all to no avail. Will it be =
possible for me to accomplish this, or am I going to have to buy some =
3rd party software? Any assistance you could provide would be absolutely =
invaluable!

Cheers!

Allen Thompson
allen.s.thompson@btinternet.com

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C56190.2B5828F0

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

    Hello, my name is =
Allen=20
Thompson. I hope you can help me, as I have "no place left to go"!  =

Basically, I have an Actiontec wireless DSL gateway, behind which I have =
3 pc's=20
- all connected wirelessly at the moment - my friend has 2 pc's behind a =

standard 4 port wired router - I have a small internal network, as does =
my=20
friend at his end.  What I would like to accomplish, if possible, =
is to=20
connect the 2 private networks via VPN, without using any other software =
than=20
windows XP, which all the machines are running - the primary function of =
the=20
connection is file-sharing. I've tried setting up an "incoming =
connection" on=20
several of my xp machines, all to no avail.  Will it be possible =
for me to=20
accomplish this, or am I going to have to buy some 3rd party software? =
Any=20
assistance you could provide would be absolutely =
invaluable!

Cheers!

Allen Thompson

href=3D"mailto:allen.s.thompson@btinternet.com">allen.s.thompson@btintern=