Performnace Monitoring - Netware

This is a discussion on Performnace Monitoring - Netware ; I am a bit new to Netware and would like to know if there are any tools we can use to assess if there are any bottlenecks on Netware 6. Thanks...

  1. Performnace Monitoring

    I am a bit new to Netware and would like to know if there are any
    tools we can use to assess if there are any bottlenecks on Netware 6.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Performnace Monitoring

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 06:56:07 -0700 (PDT), Paul wrote:
    > I am a bit new to Netware and would like to know if there are any
    > tools we can use to assess if there are any bottlenecks on Netware 6.

    On the server console, some information is available via Monitor.

    Via a web browser, you can use the Novell Remote Manager (aka NoRM) to
    see lots of OS specific performance and information. From there, you can
    also access eDirectory's iMonitor, which will show you directory
    services specific information.

    This newsgroup is pretty dead. Novell maintain their own over at
    forums.novell.com, accessible via NNTP (Usenet) and HTTP (web). You
    may want to join us over there.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | There is no statute of limitations on stupidity. |

+ Reply to Thread