Hello,

Oddly this message just suddenly started appearing miscellaneously on some
machines when the Nprint command is issued. I have not been able to find
any detailed information about this message. I have the public drive in my
path so when I type just plain Nprint I get the help screen. If I attempt
to actually print a file such as in NPRINT test.txt q=queuename f=formname
j=jobname that is when this error occurs. Interestingly I notice that if I
issue this command from a novell folder it works. It does not work when I
type it when CD'd to a Windows 2003 folder.

NPRINT-4.15-117: The given base drive is not defined. Use the MAP utility to
establish a new network drive mapping; then specify the newly mapped drive
in your command.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,
Jeff