Mirror Novell directory structure/rights - Netware

This is a discussion on Mirror Novell directory structure/rights - Netware ; Hello, I'm looking for a tool similiar to Microsoft's robocopy that will allow me to mirror a directory structure and security attributes on that structure, but not copy the files. For example I have 2 Novell Servers. I want to ...

  1. Mirror Novell directory structure/rights

    Hello,

    I'm looking for a tool similiar to Microsoft's robocopy that will allow
    me to mirror a directory structure and security attributes on that
    structure, but not copy the files.

    For example I have 2 Novell Servers. I want to take our public drive,
    mirror the structure and directory security on the other server, just
    not copy over any files.

    Is there a utility built into Novell that can handle this or a software
    that can accomplish this?

    Thanks for any assistance!

    -John

  2. Re: Mirror Novell directory structure/rights

    On 22 Sep 2006 07:56:10 -0700, johnpturner@hotmail.com wrote:
    > me to mirror a directory structure and security attributes on that
    > structure, but not copy the files.

    http://www.jrbsoftware.com -> JRB Utilities

    You want NETCOPY

    I also seem to recall that Novell's Migration Wizard can do this, but I
    haven't used it for this sort of thing.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | Even a perfect program still has bugs. -- The Tao of Programming. |

+ Reply to Thread