Need Replacement CD's - Netware

This is a discussion on Need Replacement CD's - Netware ; We recently conducted an AUDIT & discovered the CD's for installing Netware 5.1 were missing. We still have our LICENSE disks. We need to find out where we can obtain replacement for them. ANy suggestions or URLS would be appreciated. ...

  1. Need Replacement CD's

    We recently conducted an AUDIT & discovered the CD's for installing
    Netware 5.1 were missing. We still have our LICENSE disks. We need to
    find out where we can obtain replacement for them. ANy suggestions or
    URLS would be appreciated.

    msb@maxxcorp.net

  2. Re: Need Replacement CD's

    On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:48:04 -0500, MaxxCorp, INC. wrote:
    > We recently conducted an AUDIT & discovered the CD's for installing
    > Netware 5.1 were missing.

    Have you tried contacting Novell via your local sales office? They may
    be able / willing to supply replacement disks.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | Newspaper headline: Lingerie Shipment Hijacked-Thief Gives Police The Slip
    | Email address is a spam trap. Visit the web site for contact info. |

+ Reply to Thread