netware 4.10 license - Netware

This is a discussion on netware 4.10 license - Netware ; i have just receved netware 4.10 and do not have a lisence diskette and when running it keeps beeping about mls.000 not found maximum connections reduced to one all i need is a 5 user license disk just to learn ...

  1. netware 4.10 license

    i have just receved netware 4.10 and do not have a lisence diskette and
    when running it keeps beeping about mls.000 not found maximum
    connections reduced to one all i need is a 5 user license disk just to
    learn and setup at home. if you could email me the disk or file. that
    would be great

  2. Re: netware 4.10 license

    Contact whoever sent you NW 4.10 and ask them for the license disk.
    Nobody
    can legally email you the disk or file anyways. If you are REALLY
    stuck,
    I suggest you look to eBay to buy a 5 user Netware license.

    Mike McWhinney

+ Reply to Thread