nw server4.11 keeps beeping - Netware

This is a discussion on nw server4.11 keeps beeping - Netware ; oflate our nw server keep on beeping; utilization on the screen shown 1-5%; HDD led comes on and beeps; what could be the reason? help appreciated; it's been working quietly; what does this beeps means?!...

  1. nw server4.11 keeps beeping

    oflate our nw server keep on beeping; utilization on the screen shown
    1-5%; HDD led comes on and beeps; what could be the reason? help
    appreciated; it's been working quietly; what does this beeps means?!

  2. Re: nw server4.11 keeps beeping

    On 3 Mar 2006 01:29:19 -0800, bk wrote:
    > oflate our nw server keep on beeping; utilization on the screen shown
    > 1-5%; HDD led comes on and beeps; what could be the reason? help

    Look at the system console. There's likely a message that is displaying
    there along with the beep.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmng. |

+ Reply to Thread