    overlays to see if I could find the folder and what it contains but I'm not
    sure that would do any good. Any ideas?

  2. Re: iprint

    On 2006-02-24, Ringer wrote:
    > netware 6.5 sp revision 3. Got looking into setting up iprint on our server.
    > Documentation said to look in sys:\apache2\htdocs\ippdocs to find nimm.exe
    > for iprint clients. There is no ippdocs directory there. If you go to Novell
    > button and to install there does not appear to be any program relating to
    > iprint, but in imanager there is a section on iprint. Just in case I
    > downloaded the iprint.npm plugin for imanager but when I tried to install it
    > it just said there are no upgrades to load. I thought about getting the cd
    > overlays to see if I could find the folder and what it contains but I'm not
    > sure that would do any good. Any ideas?

    iPrint is an optional part of the installation of Netware 6.5. If you
    didn't select it during installation and didn't add it afterwards,
    nothing relating to iPrint will be installed on the serve. If you follow
    the instructions detailed in
    http://www.novell.com/documentation/...a/akujhhq.html
    you should be alright.

    Jelmer
    --
    "Knock hard, life is deaf." - Mimi Parent

  3. Re: iprint

    "Jelmer Graafstra" wrote in message
    > On 2006-02-24, Ringer wrote:
    >> netware 6.5 sp revision 3. Got looking into setting up iprint on our
    >> server.
    >> Documentation said to look in sys:\apache2\htdocs\ippdocs to find
    >> nimm.exe
    >> for iprint clients. There is no ippdocs directory there. If you go to
    >> Novell
    >> button and to install there does not appear to be any program relating to
    >> iprint, but in imanager there is a section on iprint. Just in case I
    >> downloaded the iprint.npm plugin for imanager but when I tried to install
    >> it
    >> it just said there are no upgrades to load. I thought about getting the
    >> cd
    >> overlays to see if I could find the folder and what it contains but I'm
    >> not
    >> sure that would do any good. Any ideas?

    > iPrint is an optional part of the installation of Netware 6.5. If you
    > didn't select it during installation and didn't add it afterwards,
    > nothing relating to iPrint will be installed on the serve. If you follow
    > the instructions detailed in
    > http://www.novell.com/documentation/...a/akujhhq.html
    > you should be alright.
    >

    > Jelmer
    > --
    > "Knock hard, life is deaf." - Mimi Parent

    So it looks like I need the product cd.

+ Reply to Thread