adding a file to sys directory - Netware

This is a discussion on adding a file to sys directory - Netware ; Can I download a file to my winxp netware client and then move it to the SYS volume on the netware 6.5 server? Our server isn't connected to the internet but our workstations have broadband access....

  1. adding a file to sys directory

    Can I download a file to my winxp netware client and then move it to the SYS
    volume on the netware 6.5 server? Our server isn't connected to the internet
    but our workstations have broadband access.

  2. Re: adding a file to sys directory

    On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:39:03 -0600, Ron Young wrote:
    > Can I download a file to my winxp netware client and then move it to the SYS
    > volume on the netware 6.5 server?

    Yes.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |