Netware Employment site - Netware

This is a discussion on Netware Employment site - Netware ; Does anyone know of a site and/or list for out of work CNE's? I'm thinking along the lines of companies looking for Netware pro's. You'd think that Novell would dedicate a site for CNE's seeking employment opportunities considering Netware is ...

  1. Netware Employment site

    Does anyone know of a site and/or list for out of work CNE's? I'm
    thinking along the lines of companies looking for Netware pro's. You'd
    think that Novell would dedicate a site for CNE's seeking employment
    opportunities considering Netware is no longer the majority NOS.

  2. Re: Netware Employment site

    On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:54:55 -0600, the notorious t-e-d wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a site and/or list for out of work CNE's?

    Nothing specific to that, but if you have a local NUI chapter, you
    might try contacting them. Also, on the novell.community.chat
    newsgroup on Novell's news server, you could try posting there.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | main(int c, char **v){if(c = *v[1]++)main(c, v), putchar(c);} |

  3. Re: Netware Employment site

    David Gersic wrote:
    > On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:54:55 -0600, the notorious t-e-d wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know of a site and/or list for out of work CNE's?

    > Nothing specific to that, but if you have a local NUI chapter, you
    > might try contacting them. Also, on the novell.community.chat
    > newsgroup on Novell's news server, you could try posting there.

    Do you by chance have the address for Novell's news server? I searched
    all over Novell's website to no avail.

  4. Re: Netware Employment site

    On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:48:45 -0600, the notorious t-e-d
    wrote:

    >David Gersic wrote:
    >> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:54:55 -0600, the notorious t-e-d wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anyone know of a site and/or list for out of work CNE's?

    >> Nothing specific to that, but if you have a local NUI chapter, you
    >> might try contacting them. Also, on the novell.community.chat
    >> newsgroup on Novell's news server, you could try posting there.
    >>

    >Do you by chance have the address for Novell's news server? I searched
    >all over Novell's website to no avail.

    I hope you manage better if you are looking for any tech support from
    their web site.

    Start from their front page and look for discussion forums?

    --
    AnthonyL

  5. Re: Netware Employment site

    On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:48:45 -0600, the notorious t-e-d wrote:
    > Do you by chance have the address for Novell's news server?

    support-forums.novell.com

    There's a web interface, too, but I don't use it.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike... |

  6. Re: Netware Employment site

    So http://support.novell.com isn't helpful for you?

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | You're too unstable to understand yourself, much less calculus. |

+ Reply to Thread