NW 3.1 TM Proxy - Netware

This is a discussion on NW 3.1 TM Proxy - Netware ; Server hangs on boot at TM_Proxy. Anyone have any ideas? I know about 5.x and later, but not much on 3.1. Ken...

  1. NW 3.1 TM Proxy

    Server hangs on boot at TM_Proxy.
    Anyone have any ideas? I know about 5.x and later, but not
    much on 3.1.

    Ken

  2. Re: NW 3.1 TM Proxy

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:09:36 GMT, ken wilkins wrote:
    > Server hangs on boot at TM_Proxy.

    What's TM_Proxy for?

    > Anyone have any ideas? I know about 5.x and later, but not
    > much on 3.1.

    You could comment it out and see if that helps. If you don't know
    what it's there for, it's hard to say what removing it might do
    to the users, though.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? |

  3. Re: NW 3.1 TM Proxy

    I don't really know. It's not my system. I suggested they do
    server -na, then rem it out (if it's in autoexec.ncf).
    I suppose it's still running IPX, so, it shouldn't be an IP proxy.
    If I get my hands on it, I will probably be able to figure it out.

    Thanks.
    Ken

    > What's TM_Proxy for?
    >
    >> Anyone have any ideas? I know about 5.x and later, but not
    >> much on 3.1.

    > You could comment it out and see if that helps. If you don't know
    > what it's there for, it's hard to say what removing it might do
    > to the users, though.
    >

    > --
    > | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com
    > |
    > | Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
    > |
    > | Email address is a spam trap. Visit the web site for contact info.

+ Reply to Thread