register memory - Netware

This is a discussion on register memory - Netware ; my server got 512mb ram; how can i register memory in it; in dos in config.sys if i rem himem line server shows 512mb memory; should i keep himem line remmed! server is netware 4.11; help appreciated...

  1. register memory

    my server got 512mb ram; how can i register memory in it; in dos in
    config.sys if i rem himem line server shows 512mb memory; should i keep
    himem line remmed! server is netware 4.11; help appreciated

  2. Re: register memory

    "bk" wrote in news:1128928001.070876.23080
    @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > my server got 512mb ram; how can i register memory in it; in dos in
    > config.sys if i rem himem line server shows 512mb memory; should i keep
    > himem line remmed! server is netware 4.11; help appreciated

    As you concluded, himem should not be loaded. Netware runs its own memory
    management.

    Kind regards,
    Erik Klausen

+ Reply to Thread