Debugging NLM - Netware

This is a discussion on Debugging NLM - Netware ; Hi, I'm doing some development using C++ for NetWare 6.5 platform. For the development I'm using CodeWarrior PDK 4.0 for NetWare and running it on Windows XP. Is it possible to debug an NLM program using this IDE? I saw ...

  1. Debugging NLM

    Hi, I'm doing some development using C++ for NetWare 6.5 platform. For
    the development I'm using CodeWarrior PDK 4.0 for NetWare and running
    it on Windows XP. Is it possible to debug an NLM program using this
    IDE? I saw CodeWarrior has a debugger but not sure if it is for
    NetWare. If yes, then how can this be done?

    Please help. Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Debugging NLM

    "googler" wrote in news:1128390562.410624.314090
    @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi, I'm doing some development using C++ for NetWare 6.5 platform. For
    > the development I'm using CodeWarrior PDK 4.0 for NetWare and running
    > it on Windows XP. Is it possible to debug an NLM program using this
    > IDE? I saw CodeWarrior has a debugger but not sure if it is for
    > NetWare. If yes, then how can this be done?

    hi.

    I can't help you, but I can direct you to support-forums.novell.com. They
    have http and usenet-access to a lot of developer forums.

    HTH,
    Erik Klausen

+ Reply to Thread