Get hardware information from netware 3 - Netware

This is a discussion on Get hardware information from netware 3 - Netware ; I need some help people. I need to get the hardware information HDD, Processor, memory, of a server running Netware 3 which is over 1000 miles away. I rdp to a windows server in the same location and from there ...

  1. Get hardware information from netware 3

    I need some help people.

    I need to get the hardware information HDD, Processor, memory, of a
    server running Netware 3 which is over 1000 miles away. I rdp to a
    windows server in the same location and from there I have acces to the
    novell server but I do not know how to gather this information.

    Anyone can assist me?

    thanks in advance

  2. Re: Get hardware information from netware 3

    "kacoquico" wrote in
    news:1127405874.479699.47000@f14g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com:

    > I need to get the hardware information HDD, Processor, memory, of a
    > server running Netware 3 which is over 1000 miles away. I rdp to a
    > windows server in the same location and from there I have acces to the
    > novell server but I do not know how to gather this information.

    I guess you have access to the server console?

    Try LOAD CONFIG command. If the CONFIG NLM is present, this will write the
    info you need to a text file.

    If it is not present, you canb get it from

    http://support.novell.com/servlet/fi...b/cfgrd6b.exe/

    HTH,
    Erik Klausenb

+ Reply to Thread