Unix to Netware or Netware from Unix - Netware

This is a discussion on Unix to Netware or Netware from Unix - Netware ; Unix to Netware or Netware from Unix I have to copy (more than a dozen lots) 500Gb of files from a Unix server (Solaris) to a Netware (ver5+) server. Can any body suggest a "proven" method. thanks Grahame...

  1. Unix to Netware or Netware from Unix

    Unix to Netware or Netware from Unix

    I have to copy (more than a dozen lots) 500Gb of files from a Unix server
    (Solaris)

    to a Netware (ver5+) server.

    Can any body suggest a "proven" method.

    thanks
    Grahame

  2. Re: Unix to Netware or Netware from Unix

    On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 03:41:06 GMT, Grahame Rumballe wrote:
    > Unix to Netware or Netware from Unix

    > I have to copy (more than a dozen lots) 500Gb of files from a Unix server
    > (Solaris)

    > to a Netware (ver5+) server.

    > Can any body suggest a "proven" method.

    Depending on the version of Netware you have, you may have either or both of
    NFS (server and client) and FTP available.

    There is a third party freeware version of rsync available as well.

    Phil
    -==-
    Philip Chee ,
    http://fashblock.mozdev.org/
    [ ]Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.
    * TagZilla 0.059

+ Reply to Thread