Galleon Wallpaper - Netware

This is a discussion on Galleon Wallpaper - Netware ; bit sad I know but anyone out there still have, or know where to get, the Novell v Microsoft sailing ship wallpaper (the one where the ships are firing cannons into each other)? Cheers SteveF...

  1. Galleon Wallpaper

    bit sad I know but anyone out there still have, or know where to get,
    the Novell v Microsoft sailing ship wallpaper (the one where the ships
    are firing cannons into each other)?

    Cheers
    SteveF

  2. Re: Galleon Wallpaper

    On 5 Jul 2005 04:02:29 -0700, SteveF wrote:
    > bit sad I know but anyone out there still have, or know where to get,
    > the Novell v Microsoft sailing ship wallpaper (the one where the ships
    > are firing cannons into each other)?

    I think I still have the CD with that on it here somewhere...

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | I tried being reasonable once. I didn't like it. |

  3. Re: Galleon Wallpaper

    On 5 Jul 2005 04:02:29 -0700, SteveF wrote:
    > bit sad I know but anyone out there still have, or know where to get,
    > the Novell v Microsoft sailing ship wallpaper (the one where the ships
    > are firing cannons into each other)?

    I'm still looking. It's not on the disk I thought it was. I seem to
    recall it actually being an animated movie, but I could be wrong about
    that.

    --
    | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
    | Real Newspaper Headline: MINERS REFUSE TO WORK AFTER DEATH |

+ Reply to Thread